Three Caminos Inn to Inn Walking Holiday
Walk our handpicked highlights, along the coast, in the mountains and across the plains, following three ancient pilgrim routes to Santiago de Compostela.
At a glance
The price set out above is a guideline price per person, based on two people travelling and sharing a room. Please see below for full details of what is included.
- 11 nights hotel
- Private transfers throughout
- Luggage transfers throughout
- All breakfasts
- 6 x lunches
- 3 x dinners
- 2 x half-day city tour, private
- 9 x walking notes and GPS for self-guided walks
- International travel
- Basque Country
- San Sebastian
- Santillana del Mar
- Picos de Europa
- Santiago de Compostela
- Camino Frances
- Camino Vadiense
- Camino del Norte
The Pura Aventura Difference
- Exclusive departure date to avoid overlap with other Pura Aventura guests
- Welcome briefing with local Pura Aventura guide
- Detailed walking notes, OS maps and GPS device
- Phone support throughout
- Holiday Guide with personal recommendations
- Carbon mitigation - 1 mile balanced for every 1km travelled by air and road from your home
- Financial protection through ABTOT and ATOL
Travel with Pura Aventura
Best in class holidays, service, characterful hotels, lovely locals, food and beautiful walks - that's what our clients tell us they love about our holidays, as noted in the highest possible 5* Feefo Platinum Award.
Certified B Corp
We are one of the first UK travel companies to be certified B Corp – regarded by The Independent as the premier sustainability certification, and described by Which? as "meeting the highest standards of social and environmental performance".
Award-winning Travel Positive
We are proud to have been recipients of awards from both Wanderlust and LUXLife for our sustainable Travel Positive initiative, that includes balancing carbon by 160%, and providing 1% of our revenue to the planet.