Torres del Paine to El Chaltén: Drive & Hike
From Paine to the Magellan Straits, Perito Moreno Glacier to Mount Fitz Roy, explore on foot and in your 4x4, with our support every beautiful step of the way.
At a glance
The price set out above is a guideline price per person, based on two people travelling and sharing a room. Please see below for full details of what is included.
- 19 nights hotel
- 4 x 4 rental car
- Private airport transfers
- All internal flights
- All breakfasts
- 4 x lunches
- 3 x dinners
- 2 x half-day city tour, private
- 1 x full-day Fitzroy hike, private
- International travel
- Fuel for vehicle hire
- Santiago de Chile
- Punta Arenas
- Puerto Natales
- Torres del Paine National Park
- El Calafate
- El Chalten
- Buenos Aires
The Pura Aventura Difference
- Staggered departure dates to avoid overlap with other Pura Aventura guests
- Detailed Chile driving guide
- Phone support throughout
- Holiday Guide with personal recommendations & suggested walks
- Carbon mitigation - 1 mile balanced for every 1km travelled by air and road
- Financial protection through ABTOT and ATOL
Travel with Pura Aventura
Best in class holidays, service, characterful hotels, lovely locals, food and beautiful walks - that's what our clients tell us they love about our holidays, as noted in the highest possible 5* Feefo Platinum Award.
Certified B Corp
We are one of the first UK travel companies to be certified B Corp – regarded by The Independent as the premier sustainability certification, and described by Which? as "meeting the highest standards of social and environmental performance".
Award-winning Travel Positive
We are proud to have been recipients of awards from both Wanderlust and LUXLife for our sustainable Travel Positive initiative, that includes balancing carbon by 160%, and providing 1% of our revenue to the planet.