Hidden Treasures of Central Chile Road Trip
From volcanoes to vineyards, starry skies to exotic forest, experience Chile's flavours, cultures and landscapes on a special journey along roads less followed.
At a glance
The price set out above is a guideline price per person, based on two people travelling and sharing a room. Please see below for full details of what is included.
- 25 nights hotel
- 4 x 4 rental car
- Private airport transfers
- All internal flights
- All breakfasts
- 6 x lunches
- 14 x dinners
- 1 x half-day Santiago city tour, private
- 2 x full-day Chiloe excursions, private
- 1 x half-day Puerto Varas tour, private
- 1 x full-day community visit, private
- 1 x full day wineries tour, private
- 1 x stargazing excursion, shared
- International travel
- Fuel for vehicle hire
- Santiago de Chile
- Puerto Varas
- Lake District
- Maule Valley
- Curico Valley
- Colchagua Valley
- Elqui Valley
The Pura Aventura Difference
- Staggered departure dates to avoid overlap with other Pura Aventura guests
- Detailed Chile driving guide
- Phone support throughout
- Holiday Guide with personal recommendations & suggested walks
- Carbon mitigation - 1 mile balanced for every 1km travelled by air and road
- Financial protection through ABTOT and ATOL
Travel with Pura Aventura
Best in class holidays, service, characterful hotels, lovely locals, food and beautiful walks - that's what our clients tell us they love about our holidays, as noted in the highest possible 5* Feefo Platinum Award.
Certified B Corp
We are one of the first UK travel companies to be certified B Corp – regarded by The Independent as the premier sustainability certification, and described by Which? as "meeting the highest standards of social and environmental performance".
Award-winning Travel Positive
We are proud to have been recipients of awards from both Wanderlust and LUXLife for our sustainable Travel Positive initiative, that includes balancing carbon by 160%, and providing 1% of our revenue to the planet.